Thursday, January 05, 2023

One Final Big Thank You

Before I end things for the season tomorrow, I wanted to send out another big shout of thanks to all the folks who sent Christmas cards to Meredith and I. No worries about Christmas being over, they were all welcome whenever they arrived. And this batch came with a Christmas record! Something that I'm sure you'll see around the blog next year as it has a loose connection to something I shared this year. (Thanks, Pete!) Again, thanks to all of you who took the time out of your own Christmas celebrations to send me a little memento! Merry Christmas to you all!

9 comments:

  1. We Thank You Again for all of your hard & perhaps sometimes Borring work. Here on your Pages. Back on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2005, Buddy & Bunny Burden-Christmas Favorites (Modern Sound Christmas Album #5) was there on a post. It was with a married couple making their music with an Organ with singing, it looks interesting many great old albums are perhaps getting lost due to their age. Oh well if you happen to run across it again it sure would be sweal if it is posted again many thanks. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year toy you & your Family.
    Thanks Again, Stan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note. I spoke to Buddy a few years back, and he had some plans to make his music available again, so I chose not to continue sharing it here at the blog. And Bunny was his wife & singer at the time, but she doesn't appear on the LP at all, it's entirely instrumental.

      Delete
  2. Totally my pleasure. Glad it arrived safely. Yet another thanks again for all that you do, and Happy New Year to you and Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And good luck in the desert, watch out for those Manson types out there.

      Delete
    2. Ha, thanks! I was much more likely to encounter those on Hollywood Blvd... ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, old pal - what a remarkable year! I'm glad my note made it to you (I saw it in one of your photos).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...