Saturday, December 10, 2022

Around The Clock Saturday-Part 21

Anybody still with me? Have you been here all day? Does anyone sit around all day waiting for me to post all this stuff, or do you all come buy on Sunday and download everything at once? Just curious since I can't see what goes on behind the blog. I had to upgrade some of the code behind the blog to go along with some new Google code a couple months ago, and it shows me a little more detail about visitors, but not too much. I'm certainly not spying on anyone, though I do with I had some measure of how many downloads my shares get. MEGA doesn't keep track of that since it's no longer geared toward illegal file sharing like back in the day. But I'm rambling, you just want to know what the song of the moment is. This is Tony Fox With The Tones-I Saw Santa's Reindeer (El Apache 7" 45 RPM 803, Stereo, 1978).

MEGA

9 comments:

  1. love your site . Personally I do big chunks at a time then listen for a couple of days and then come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been loving your selections since 2007- stop in and download when. I can. Your ability to keep finding and sharing these has become part of our holiday tradition, and I can't thank you enough for your efforts!
    - Steve on PA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get 'em in bunches as my RSS reader gives 'em to me. I'd love to stay up 24 hours a day with you, but I'm too old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check my RSS reader at work frequently all day and read every post, then download them when I get home. Gives me something to enjoy and look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually catch up on Sundays and enjoy listening during Monday's workday. Thank you this year - as every year - for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for leaving a note. Glad nobody stays up all night to download the tripe I post. It's all still fresh the next day, or the next Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG NUMBER ONE - MEGA ULTRA THANKS, ERNIE. Re my download 411: I let 'em pile up for a few days and then have a grab-the-files session. I place great value on the informed comments appearing in some of the posts, and so am motivated to create a text file, grab your verbiage and then add commenter words. It sure does pile up, though. I've said it before, Ernie, you're a machine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems like a lot of work for minimum return, but whatever floats your boat. Sometimes the comments are very informative though, I'll give you that. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...