Friday, November 29, 2019

Turkey Tonight


This is an odd little record I hadn't thought of in a long time, but over at Music You Won't, Lee just shared out a whole stack of singles from the great series of Christmas songs from a company called Line Material. And it reminded me of this record that was also released as part of that series, though this particular copy isn't marked as such.  Mine seems to have come courtesy of the Turkish Information Office, a fun place for the kids to hang out after school, I'm sure.  So since I was thinking about it, I figured I'd throw it up here for anyone that may be interested.  It's an old share, first put up here in 2009.  And I have a 2010 version that's marker Remaster, but I don't appear to have ever shared it.  How very odd. Maybe I just ran it through ClickRepair at some point and forgot about it. Anyhow, this is the version that I have labeled 2010 Remaster, see how it sounds. Have a go at Season's Greetings From Turkey (Turkish Information Office 7"45 RPM TIO-1/2, Mono, c. 1964).

1. The Story Of Santa Claus
2. Turkey, The Bible Land

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff - Thanksv for all you do, and have a great season! - Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...