Saturday, December 03, 2016

Caroling Carols

Another reshare request for something I had completely forgotten about.  At least this time it's from way back in 2008.  What were you doing in December of 2008?  Not easy to remember, is it?  Well, I've got a written record here at the blog of exactly what I was doing back then, and occasionally people go back and read the old stuff.  Lots of what I shared back then has finally seen to the light of day in this digital age, but many things have not, especially privately pressed items from groups that may have been very ephemeral, like this record produced by a small church.  Well, I say small, I really don't know.  All I know is they put this record out way back in the day before I was born, and now I'm putting it up here for you to listen to.  Please enjoy The Cardinal's Cathedral Choristers, Conductor: Very Reverend Monsignor Charles N. Meter-Carols Of The Nations (Pressed But Not Recorded By Columbia Records XCTV-9512/3, Mono). Not your usual song list here, lots of uncommon stuff on this one.

1. Roman Martyrology (Latin)
2. Stille Nacht (Austrian)
3. Angels We Have Heard (French)
4. A La Nanita Nana (Spanish)
5. Ihr Kinderlein Kommet (German)
6. Nenie Pastorale (Italian)
7. Wsrod Nocnej Ciszy (Polish)
8. O Sanctissima (Latin-Sicilian)
9. The Christ-Child's Visit (Traditional)
10. Il Est Ne, Le Divin Enfant (French)
11. Es Ist Ein Ros Entsprungen (German)
12. Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle (Italian)
13. Lulajze Jezuniu (Polish)
14. Stars Of Glory (Irish)
15. Tyliaja Natki (Lithuanian)
16. Dormi Non Piangere (Italian)
17. Carol Of The Bells

Zippyshare

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...