Thursday, February 19, 2009

Demilio Sighting

I stumbled across an LP today shared at another blog that features a Demilio cover I haven't seen before. If you don't know who Demilio is, he's an artist I've been featuring here at the blog whenever I stumble across one of his covers. His stuff is pretty distinctive and quite cool in my opinion. The album in question is Carnival In The Sun by Stanley Black And His Orchestra (London 1100), and it's shared at Hooked On Stereophonic. Be sure you head on over there and download the LP while you check out the great cover. Now I've got another record to hunt down...

1 comment:

  1. Ernie, go take a look at the cover of Mantovani's 1953 album of Tangos over at http://alejandro517.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...