Monday, December 03, 2007

The Wright George, Parts 3 & 4


That last double post of George Wright didn't do it for you? How about another double post of George goodness? This time the stereo-mono differences are less pronounced, but I shared the mono with you last year and this year I've finally got a stereo version to share with you. I've got to say that of all the organ records I've ripped and shared, these George Wright ones have been my favorite. Well, among my favorite. I've got some Eddie Dunstedter I've got to reshare with you, and then there's Dick Leibert. Well, the list goes on and on. While I'm working on a ranking system that I can patent and sell to the BCS, here's two different versions of George Wright At The Wurlitzer Pipe Organ-Christmas Time (Stereo-Dot DLp 25479, 1962) or (Mono-Dot DLP 3479, 1962). If you really need more George Wright, there are some bonus tracks lurking out there in the Christmas In July stuff (1 and 2). Oh, and this whole (non-Christmas) LP was rumored to be George Wright under a female pseudonym. How about this Two-For-Tuesday version of The Mickey Mouse March also by George?

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...