Sunday, December 23, 2007

Felix Navidad

OK, let me get one thing straight. I know the phrase is Feliz Navidad. It's a play on words. See the artist I'm sharing here is named Felix. I mean, was named Felix, before he died. I hate when I have to explain myself. Anyhow, this share is a rerun of one from last year, but this time I have the other cover to share with you as well. Check it out below. Now you see what I meant when I described it last year as ugly. But this is about the music, right? Not the pretty pictures that come with the music. And speaking of music, that ugly reissue on the Sunset label omitted a couple of the tracks on the original Liberty issue. So go download The Fantastic Strings Of Felix Slatkin-Season's Greetings (Liberty Premier Series LSS 14013, 1961).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...