Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Next Week Of November


November is really flying by, isn't it? I have so much to do before the Christmas season starts, I don't see how it's all going to get done. Time will tell, though. But at least you get a calendar page for this week. I love this shot of an osprey giving me the evil eye as I photograph his nest. I shot this out at Myakka River State Park. There's a long line of power poles alongside a road called, no lie, Power Line Road. Atop each pole is an osprey nest. As I walked along, an osprey or two would fly away from each nest, circle around a few times, then land again after I had gone. I managed to catch this fellow right before he took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...