Saturday, June 30, 2007

Crash, Boom, Bang


Maybe I should have just stayed in California. Less than 48 hours after my return, I get into a wreck. Someone stopped short in front of me, I wasn't paying enough attention, and BANG! Now I've got this little problem to deal with. The other driver could have driven away and you'd never have known she was in an accident, but my car is a mess. And just to make matters worse, there were four people in the other car, and they all wanted to be taken to the hospital after complaining of neck pain. Like I said, I should have stayed in Cali... I haven't been in accident in more than ten years. I can't even remember the last time.

4 comments:

  1. Ernie, Watch those people closely, neck pain is one of the biggest scams in the country today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that stinks for you! Hope all works out o.k. and I hope it's not a scam...for your sake.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, this is a no fault state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wasn't I in your car the last time you were in an accident? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...