Monday, October 09, 2006

Oodles Of Doodles CCV


It's been a while, but I haven't forgotten those if you who love the doodles. These dancing guypies are from, where else, Gypsy Sandor And His Orchestra-Play, Gypsy, Play (RCA Victor LPM-1739, 1958). The name looks to me like Mezelle Thompson, which doesn't seem to return much. Why is Hello chopping off my pictures? Is anyone else having this problem? I'm sure by the time most of you see this post, I'll have it fixed, but right now the lower third of my picture above is missing. When I posted the bee shot earlier, I had to try like 5 times before I got it up. What a pain...

OK, I've tried four times now and I can't get the picture to post properly. I'll try again later. Perhaps something is screwy out in Cali. There, I finally got the entire doodle to display. It only took seven or eight tries. I think I'm going to bed...

Wait, it still doesn't post the whole picture when you click on the smaller version. This is going to have to get fixed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...