Thursday, August 04, 2005

Moor, Not Less-Classic Ernie


I know, I know, I'm not sharing enough pictures with you folks these days. Or I'm sharing too many records with you folks these days. Take your pick. But my camera is still in the shop, so the only pictures I can share with you are these Classic Ernie shots. I feel like I'm somehow cheating my audience when I post pictures that I took 4 months ago. But you've never seen them, right? Anyhow, this is a moorhen. There were actually two of them, but they never got close enough to each other for me to get them in the same frame and still be able to see some detail. I shot this fellow at the Venice Rookery, which I told you about before, I think. (More than once, apparently, and all in the same day. This must have been when I didn't know how to cut and paste to get the exact post I wanted...)

1 comment:

  1. Shooting a photo of two moorhens sounds like shooting a photo of twins. You need patience and luck to get them both at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...