Sunday, July 23, 2023

Christmas In July 2023-Part 23

Happy Sunday to ya! Glad you could take a few minutes out of your busy weekend to grab a few new Christmas songs. Hope there's something in there you enjoy. If so, leave me a note so I know what you like. Maybe I have more. Maybe I just like to get comments. You be the judge. Here's a list so you aren't downloading blind.

1. Timothy Angel And Robert Fowkes (Trebles) With Malcolm Archer, Organist And Master Of The Choristors Bristol Cathedral-Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
2. Bill Cosby-Christmas Time
3. The Vanguard Singers-Little Baby Boy
4. Instructed By Ed Durlacher-Music By The Top Hands-Jingle Bells-Instructions
5. The Ringing Belles-Rachael Kuivinen, Director-Coventry Carol
6. Iroquois Junior Public School Primary & Senior Choirs, Choir Director-Shirley Munroe-In Dulci Jubilo
7. Robert Frost-Fire And Ice
8. K-tel-Silent Night

Look good? Enjoy!

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. Why does Ed Durlacher think we need instructions to sing "Jingle Bells"? I've known how to sing it since I was three or so.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...