Monday, December 06, 2021

December 6th Past

Moving right along, here are a few links to items shared on this day in the past five years.

2016

Shari Lewis & Lambchop didn't record much Christmas music, but here's a little bit that you've probably not heard before.

2017

An oldie but goodie repost this day from queen of the zither, Ruth Welcome.

2018

Christmas in Europe!

2019

Boystown...

2020

Christmas songs from 78's that feature the first person. I this and I that. OK, it made sense at the time...

4 comments:

  1. Your 2018 Christmas around the World theme was excellent- Good memories
    -Steve in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note. I need to do that again one season, I know I've got more countries laying around here, and at least one record that I ripped that year but never finished. But I'm only one man... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth Welcome is one of many favorite shares of yours. I've used several tracks on various Christmas mixes over the years. Thank you!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth was certainly an exciting find for me back in the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...