Sunday, December 23, 2012

Paul The Second

And now, the LP that made me think Paul Mickelson albums weren't going to be all that exciting.  That's because this one isn't all that exciting.  It came out two years before that one I shared earlier, and it's all bells.  It's also very long, so I suppose it has that going for it.  This is Paul Mickelson Playing The Symphonic Carillon And Vibraharp-Christmas Bells (RCA Victor LPM-1115, Mono, 1955).

1.  I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
2. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
3. Jesu, Bambino
4. Joy To The World
5. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
6. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
7. Good King Wenceslas
8. I Wonder As I Wander
9. Away In A Manger
10. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
11. The First Noel
12. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
13. Silent Night
14. As With Gladness Men Of Old
15. There's A Song In The Air
16. O Christmas Tree
17. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
18. Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
19. Deck The Halls
20. Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne
21. Angels, From The Realms Of Glory
22. O Come, All Ye Faithful
23. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
24. Gloria In Excelsis Deo
25. O Holy Night

MediaFire
Torrent

Oh, I found three slightly different back covers for this one, and I stuck them all in the download.  I'll assume the one without all the advertisements for other records is the original, but the two with the ads, I've no idea of the order those came in.  Maybe if you date the records shown...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...