Saturday, December 03, 2011

2006 Redux, Part 2

Here's another installment of my 2006 Christmas In July reposts, covering the next ten days.  For those of you who aren't familiar with what goes on around here in the middle of the hot, long summer, I post random tracks gleaned from non-holiday records, the random versions of Christmas songs that for whatever reason show up on non-Christmas records.  It's quite interesting, sometimes, what you find in strange places.  I think I shared a hundred or so tracks in 2006, the first year I did this.  In 2011, I shared out over 400, but that number is artificially inflated because I've been rerecording some of my old favorites with better sound.  Anyhow, go download part 2, and if you missed it, here's the link to part 1.

MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. - :) espero que en su lista esté mi viejo amigo John Klein.
    - Aca en Chile hace mucho calor.
    - Esperando con mucha paciencia su refrescante trabajo.
    - Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ernie. I hadn't discovered your blog back when you first posted these. I'm sure I'm in for a real treat.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...