Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beach Bunny


I figured that since it was a holiday weekend, I'd go down to the beach for the sunset. I haven't done that in a while. I went to Siesta Beach, recently declared the second best beach in the country by Dr. Beach. I'm not sure why it's the second best beach in the country, since it's only redeeming features seem to be it's expansive width and it's nice white sand. Unfortunately, you couldn't much see either of those benefits for all the people there. One nice thing I did see was this rabbit, hopping along in the dunes. I got a few quick shots of him before I had to go deal with the thousands of people on the beach. Turns out that sunset was obscured by some thick storm clouds, but I did get some other pictures I'll share with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...