Sunday, December 21, 2008

Polish Christmas


Several weeks ago, I told a buddy of mine at work about a couple albums I had of Polish Christmas music. He didn't seem to care at the time, but later he asked me when they'd come around. As Christmas got closer, he asked more and more. So I'm finally getting to this record the Sunday before Christmas. Sorry it's so late, but at least I got to it. There are so many records I recorded this year that I'm not going to be able to share like I wanted to. Life has a way of changing your plans for you sometimes, whether you like it or not. But that's all beside the point, you're here for some Christmas music. Please download The Men's Choir Of St. Hedwig's-Polish Christmas Carols (Custom Pressed By Columbia Record Production SRS-513, Stereo).

1. Narodzil Sie Jezus Chrystus (Christ Is Born)
2. W Zlobie Lezy (In The Manger)
3. Dzisiaj W Betlejem (Today In Bethlehem)
4. Tryumfy Krola Niebieskiego (Triumph Of The Heavenly King)
5. Sliczna Panienka (Beautiful Maiden)
6. Wesola Nowine (Happy Tidings)
7. Wsrod Nocnej Ciszy (At Midnight)
8. Pospieszcie (Hasten Shepherds)
9. Kolysanka (Lullaby)
10. Lulajze (Go To Sleep)
11. Znarodzenia Pana (Master's Birth)
12. A De-ste Fideles
13. Chrystus, Chrystus (Christ, Christ)

1 comment:

  1. Old saying: If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...