Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Cat Attack, Part 15


I think this is the first lioness I've shown you from Big Cat Rescue. She's certainly a pretty kitty, and big too, with a body length of almost six feet, not counting the tail! And she's got a little junk in the trunk, so to speak. Check out those haunches in the third picture. I suppose that's all there so she can run you down and kill you if you don't show the proper respect. I wish the wire wasn't in the middle of all these pictures. Someday I'm going to have to break down and take the special photo tours they offer. I don't think you can actually get into any of the cages, but maybe they allow you a little more flexibility in composing your shots. Those tours are a little expensive, but if you want that special shot, I'm sure it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...