Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The End Of January

Well, here it is Tuesday, and I haven't posted anything since last Wednesday. How lazy can I get... Don't tempt me, please. So I'm trying to get caught up a little bit. Here are the calendar pages for this last bit of February. The shot above is a sunset from 2005 that I stuck in the 2006 calendar, which has now rolled on over into 2007. I think I shot this from the Siesta Drive bridge, which means you're looking out over Siesta Key here in Sarasota. There are always cool sunsets out on the islands. Well, not always. Like tonight for instance. It's all overcast and raining, so there's no cool sunset tonight. The shot below is an F-14 putting the pedal to the metal and lighting off the afterburner. I just love those rings of flame in the exhaust. I caught this at the Sun-N-Fun airshow last year. I'm thinking that it's coming up again this year pretty soon now, so I'm sort of looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics. The sunset is stunning. Not to be an ass, but the plane is an f-15. Can we expect Vol. 5 For Hi-Fi soon? I'm gettung antsy. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it an F-15? Shows what I know. Yeah, I'm going to get the Hi-Fi stuff up, but I may be a week late. I'm too lazy to get it recorded. But I'm looking for something to share in the meantime, something that I've already got recorded. Stand by...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...