Friday, October 20, 2006

After The Rains


The rain finally quit falling today in Ohio. The sun actually managed to peek through a little bit, too, for about 5 minutes at a time. I hadn't seen it since last Sunday, which is a long time for a Florida boy to do without sunshine. Anyway, after all that rain, I was curious to see what the effect was on the stream flow down at Brandywine Falls, and I was not disappointed. Compare the picture above to this shot from last Saturday. There wasn't enough light for me to get a really great shot, but you get the idea, I suspect. You can also see that more of the trees have turned beautiful colors in the past week. I'm going out tomorrow for a full day of leaf peeping. Wish me luck!

What's that? You want to see the actual falls? How's this? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ernie, good shot of the falls. Now that's what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...