Monday, September 25, 2006

September Goes To The Turtles


Is this the right page for this week? I hope so. I don't like it when I can't seem to post pictures in the correct order for the correct week. If this is the picture for this week, then it shows a bunch of baby turtles in a tank at a street fair over in New Smyrna Beach. They were for sale, along with any number of other crawly critters, but I thought these guys made the best photo. Just to give you a sense of scale, these terrapins are each about an inch long.

1 comment:

  1. yes, I know this is not the newest post but it seemed the best place to put this. http://www.steveshaluta.com/wowv/index.htm
    YOUR pics are as good as this guys so GET WITH THE PROGRAM and get busy selling!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...