Saturday, September 17, 2005

Out Of Office

Sorry I haven't posted anything for you in a while. I am in Ohio at the moment, doing some computer upgrade work, and it's going poorly. So I'm not left with much time to shoot any pictures. I did finally have time this evening to figure out how to connect to the internet from my hotel room, so here I am giving you an update. If I can get my laptop up to speed, I may post a couple of pictures from my travels today. If not, you'll have to wait another week for any updates. Either way, there won't be any doodles until I get within spitting distance of my scanner and my record collection. Sorry. We now return you to your regularly scheduled diet of boring political blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...