Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mothra-The Revenge


I came across this guy on the way back from lunch today. He was right by the front door at work, which is pretty much the same place as the one I showed you a couple months back. This fellow isn't as big or as colorful, but I thought you might want to see him anyway. I had him resting on the windowsill while I shot my pictures, to get a little more sunlight. I had to turn around for a moment, and when I looked around, he was gone. Now he's loose in my office somewhere...

I know what you're thinking, "You don't have a camera." And you're correct. But I do have my old camera, which doesn't take very good pictures, so I don't like to use it. But I thought this was cool enough to break it out and shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...