Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mike 2

Since it is almost Christmas, I figured I'd go ahead and give you Mike's other Christmas album, but I'm going to leave you with a little warning. This one came out in 1979, and here there be disco. Not much, but enough. Don't say that I didn't warn you.  This one is another remaster, I first shared it out back in 2007.  If I had to pick between the two, this one is the second best, but I like to be complete about things.  If you do, too, please download Mike Douglas-The Mike Douglas Christmas Album (Word WSB-8815, Stereo, 1979).

1. Oh Holy Night
2. One Small Child
3. Do You Hear What I Hear?
4. What Child Is This?
5. Christmas Song
6. It's O.K. To Be A Kid At Christmas
7. Christmas Is Love
8. Thanks To You At Christmas
9. Special Delivery
10. Happy Birthday, Christmas

MediaFire
Torrent

7 comments:

Trumark said...

I was too late for Mediafire. I will try the torrent. Many thanks.

Laurie said...

Thanks for giving the torrent option, Ernie, and thanks again for the fantastic music.

KL from NYC said...

MediaFire:
"This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

Oh, well.

BTW, a lot of people are switching to ZippyShare and haven't been having problems.

KL from NYC said...

Firefox browsers can't open the torrent link.
I just found that out.

Ernie said...

Yes, Firefox opens the torrent just fine. You need to have a client installed, and first time you click a link, you'll probably need to associate that link with the client.

I think next year I'm going to go all-Torrent, if there is a next year. You have no idea how much easier that is.

duberitaville said...

Ernie, thanks for all the music. I have enjoyed using ZippyShare. Why not give ii a try? I admit, I am afraid to use torrents.

Kwork said...

and ZippyShare doesn't punish free users either. The once great Mediafire is pushing many away. I know two people in the past couple weeks who had their MF accounts terminated after too many "permission denied" notices. Be wary.