Friday, September 16, 2011

Still No Answer


So, the classic question, who's buried in Grant's Tomb? I'm still not sure. This is Grant's Tomb, located on the West side of Manhattan, pretty close to due West of the Apollo Theater that I just showed you, along Riverside Drive, near Columbia University. Unfortunately, it was closed while I was there, so I didn't get to see if President Ulysses S. Grant is actually buried there. I'm pretty sure he is, but I have no proof. This is not the first presidential grave I've visited, now that I think about it.

4 comments:

  1. It's not Cary? (I've been watching too much TCM.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a trick question, Ernie. People aren't buried in tombs, they're "entombed" in tombs. Next question: "Which month contains 28 days?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's an easy one. All of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too sharp, Ernie. I downloaded your ClickRepaired Christmas in July files and I am enjoying them now while I work. Keep up the good work. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...