Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy Busy


NYC is a busy place, there's no doubt about that, but I couldn't seem to catch that on film (well, on memory card, but you get the idea). This was probably the closest I came to capturing the hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps. The only thing that might have made this a better shot would be a blurry taxi zooming past in the foreground. I actually got that in a later shot on the next corner, but I didn't like the street scene so much in that one. This is looking north up Broadway as I approached Canal Street. I wish I had been able to geotag my photos, in a couple of years, I won't have any idea where some of these shots were taken. Love the way the Chrysler Building pokes it's spire up at the end of the street.

1 comment:

  1. Nice hustle and bustle shot. I've been to NYC just once -- and that was Memorial Day weekend 2011. It was very quiet. (I didn't know everyone leaves NYC for long weekends.)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...