Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Down Penn


While walking around (and around and around and around) DC, I was often surprised to come across famous views. You know, views of the city or of landmarks that are well-known, either through art, movies or TV. This time, I was walking down Pennsylvania Avenue, turned around, and there was the Capitol Building down at the end of the street. So I hopped up on a bench and took a few shots. I think this view shows up on the news all the time when they're talking about something the White House sent to Congress, and that's because the White House is behind me. Unfortunately, there are only a couple of spots on the ground from which you can actually see the White House, and this isn't one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...