Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Coincidence?


No lie, I spotted this black squirrel on the lawn of the White House! All the others I spotted on my trip were plain old gray, but there was this black one. Do you think it's a coincidence that we have a black president, and there are black squirrels running around on the White House grass? I don't know... And with those evil red eyes, too. Oh, wait, that's just an artifact from the flash. It was really dark, and I got rained on pretty badly about 10 minutes after I took this shot, thus ending my picture taking for the day.

3 comments:

  1. odd. I've NEVER seen a black squirrel this far south. they are ALL over the place in c-eh-n-eh-d-eh ........... where they are perceived as digusting rats and not cute fluffy fun to watch creatures like some of us here state-side think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to see them all the time around Georgetown.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...