Saturday, July 07, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCXLIV-Christmas In July 2007


Similar to last night, today's doodle again features an angel blowing a trumpet. But that's where the similarity ends. This angel is really blowing his heart out on the flip side of Hallelujah! Brass Of The Hollywood Bowl Symphony Orchestra, Conducted By Alfred Newman (Capitol P8529).
This is another record that is on the list of things I might record and share out at Christmas. So if you're interested, say so now so I have time to get it recorded between now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I'd be interested in! Love Christmas Brass. This is my first year with Christmas In July and I can't wait til Christmas in real time. Thanks for all you do, Ernie. Oh and Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm interested. Thanks.

    Frank B.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...