Sunday, April 01, 2007

Full

I mentioned last night that it was almost a full moon, and sure enough, tonight was the full moon. I set up the camera and shot it with all of my tricks, and this is the best I could get. I even used the time-delay feature on my camera, so that after I pressed the shutter button, I could let go of the camera and it would have time to stop wobbling before it snapped the picture. Anyhow, I'm pretty pleased with the result. Now I just have to wait for that eclipse in August...

5 comments:

Sunlion said...

and just a few hundred years ago, world-reknown astronomers would have given their eye-teeth (whatever eye-teeth are) for a shot like this photograph!
Thank you for sharing your photography (as well as the Hi-Fi series...)!!!

Anonymous said...

eye teeth are the pointy ones at the "corners" ........ the ones popular with vampires, right?

- wolf said...

An awesome moon, Ernie! One to howl at, for sure! I've never been able to snap one so well.

Ernie said...

It takes a very steady hand...

Anonymous said...

Nice
i've put it on my desktop