Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oodles of Doodles CXXIV


I skipped a couple of days on my postings. Sorry. I know all you blogger doggers missed me. So I'm going to try and make ofr it today and tomorrow with a whole bevy of doodles and records and what-not. I'm also hoping to fill you up and tire you out so you don't complain too loudly about the week and a half I'm about to miss. I'll be in Ohio all that time, and I doubt if I'm going to be able to post anything during that time. But we'll see... In the meantime, here are a couple of very animated harmonicas from Larry Faber With Orchestra-Harmonica Harmonies (Celebrity Records UTS 155). Harmonicas are one of those intstruments, like the organ, that spawned dozens and dozens of LPs in the hi-fi era. Just think about the Harmonicats for a sec... But back to Larry Faber, you can actually listen to this LP over at The Vinyl Preservation Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...