For those of you who are still visiting and paying attention, I've got a little treat for you. Last year, not long before Christmas, I discovered the wonders of ClickRepair, a software that filters out many of the clicks and pops that are a byproduct of vinyl sound reproduction. And it does a really good job! Once I became comfortable with it, I went back to my original WAV files of the tracks I'd shared out during Christmas In July 2010, luckily still in a folder on my PC, and processed them. The difference to my ears is pretty impressive. They could be better, because they've actually been processed for clicks twice, once by Audacity and then by ClickRepair, and I think that may introduce some issues that shouldn't be there, but if you do a side-by-side comparison as I have, you'll hear an improvement. Anyhow, I finally got around to copying those improved files off the old PC and onto the new one tonight. Then I zipped them up into chunks that I could upload to MediaFire, so that means that they're in four separate ZIP files. It's taking forever to upload them, so I'm just going to share the first one with you tonight. If you're curious as to what's in there, have a look at the blog archives from last year during July, August and a little ways into September. All 212 songs that I shared during that period are reprised in the ZIP files I'll share with you in the next few days, even the Chanukah tracks. Hope you enjoy them. Here's the download link for part one.