Monday, February 14, 2011

VD 1


Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's been a while since I posted many pictures on the blog, so to make up for that a little, I've got a whole bunch of pictures to share with you today. I think they're all flowers, or at least some sort of vegetation, and they're all extreme close-ups with my new 100mm macro lens. So sit back and enjoy some great color. Most of these were shot at Selby Gardens on Sunday, and I have no idea what any of them are. Some are fancy rarities, some of them are just your garden variety ornamentals.

1 comment:

  1. All of these shots are wonderful -- nice variety of angles and colors too. (Of course, now I'm thinking I need to go to Selby Gardens soon.)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...