Friday, June 19, 2009

Temporary Glass


Sorry about the lack of updates this week. I've been really busy with work and here at home, too. I'm on the road all next week, so I've been trying to get prepared for that. And one of my preparations was to rent a fancy lens for my camera. It showed up yesterday, but weather issues kept me from shooting anything until this afternoon. It's a Canon L series lens, EF 24-105mm f4 IS USM. Gotta love all those initials making the end of the glass heavy. The most important of those letters is the L, that means this is a professional lens that should yield some really sharp, bright pictures. Check out the bird of paradise above, zoom way in, and you'll see it's really sharp. And I hope that with some experience, I'll get even better shots. Stay tuned for more samples! And see you next week in Ohio!

1 comment:

  1. An awesome shot. Can't wait to see the rest of what you do with the lens.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...