Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maryland


I just wanted to share what I think is my favorite picture of the Maryland countryside. This was right outside of Easton the day before the wedding. There were lots of little fields like this around, each with some brightly colored plants growing, but this was the only one I saw with an old farmhouse in the background. I wish I'd spent more time taking a better picture of this. I shot this through the passenger side window of the rental van with the motor still running, so it's a little blurry and uncomposed. There are also numerous spots in the sky from the crud that's gotten stuck to my image sensor lately, but I think I can get rid of those with Photoshop. This is how I'll remember rural Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...