Friday, November 17, 2006

Christmas Is Coming

Just a quick note to brag about the fact that I reached over 1000 recorded Christmas tracks today. That's just for this year, by the way. Since starting sometime in June, I've gotten 1006 tracks recorded from vinyl. I think I shared out 112 of those back at Christmas In July, and there were 12 or so from the Mike Douglas LP. All the rest are either things I wanted for my own listening pleasure or things I want to share during the holiday season. So stay tuned, you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait. I loved your Christmas In July.

    Erick
    Monsterama2000

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the hardest working man in snow business!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm looking forward to another great year!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...