Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Oh Cleveland, My Cleveland


Finally, I was able to post this picture. I've been trying to get it up for two days now. This is a view of downtown Cleveland from the Flats area. The area down by the river has really seen a lot of improvement since the Cuyahoga caught fire back in the seventies. I waited down by river for quite a while hoping one of the big boats or barges would come by. When I finally left, I saw one of them going up the river but couldn't get a picture. These boats are almost as wide as the river, and it's pretty amazing how they guide them upriver and make the sharp turns in the river. I hope to take a river tour on the Goodtime III later in the week, and I should have some good river pictures for you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...