Saturday, April 16, 2022

Christmas Is Postponed

Gonna be a delay in getting the Christmas music up for this week. I've been dealing with some bad constipation for a couple days, and this morning that led me to some worrying symptoms. I'm at the ER getting check out, and they just told me it'll be an overnight stay at the least for observation. I had twenty new tracks uploaded for you already, but it's not close enough to being a post that I can finish it from my phone. Maybe tomorrow. Don't worry about me, I'll be just fine. :)

9 comments:

  1. All the best to you, good friend! Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of this, Ernie. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for a fast and full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything turns out alright. I will remember you in my prayers.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear--best wishes. Get well soon!


    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear. I follow you every week, now :) I am praying for you, Ernie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am back, and none the worse for wear. I do have a few new holes in my arms though, so there is that. Thanks for all your kind words. Now if I can just stay away from the doctors for a while, I'll feel a lot better!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...