Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sibling Rivalry


I'm still fighting with Blogger to try and get it to post pictures directly from Picassa. This one is acting like it's going to work, so perhaps I've fixed it. Maybe. Anyhow, I took this picture a couple of weekends ago at the Venice Rookery, a great place to spy on birds as they raise their young. In this case, it's a great blue heron with some loud youngsters. You can easily pick out the youngsters as they're the ones with the crazy haircuts. I guess all kids are the same across the different species.

2 comments:

  1. This great! They look like they're laughing. I really have to get down to that rookery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great shot, Ernie. As are all the ones you post__

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...