Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Braun


I meant to put this one up as soon as The Captain posted his Ruth Lyons shares, but I forgot. The fellow you're looking at above is Bob Braun, and for many years he was Ruth Lyons' sidekick on television. When she retired, he took over the top spot. Now, I didn't know any of that when I bought this record, I just grabbed it because it was something and someone I'd never seen before. I became suspicious when I saw the song writing credits on here, and then I actually stopped and read the liner notes, and I knew I had something I needed to share. So please be my guest and download Bob Braun, Orchestra Conducted By Leroy Holmes-Christmas In Your Heart (United Artists UAS 6664, Stereo, 1968).

1. Christmas In Your Heart
2. Everywhere The Bells Are Ringing
3. Do You Hear What I Hear
4. A Marshmellow (sic) World
5. A Child's First Christmas
6. Let's Light The Christmas Tree
7. Christmas Lullaby
8. Winter Wonderland
9. That's What Christmas Means To Me
10. I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. Christmas Medley

1 comment:

  1. This is a great album! My copy doesn't sound as good as yours! Thanks for posting this Ern!

    Word verfication: hinges


    Capt

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...