Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Pomodoro


Did I mention that I found another sculpture by Pomodoro? I don't think I did. This sphere is located out front, and just to the left, of the United Nations complex in NYC. I didn't know it was there, I just stumbled across it as I was walking by, but I knew what it was when I saw it. I spotted my first Pomodoro in Charlotte, NC. This one is not quite as high, but it's a full sphere instead of just a cylinder. You can't get close to it, so I couldn't tell if it moved or not.


Look close and you can see me in there, with an unrecognizable chunk of the New York City skyline rising in the background. I tried to get a shot with the UN building behind me, but that would have been the section of the sphere where the interior was exposed, so it wasn't reflective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...