Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oodles Of Doodles CCCXXV


Guess what I dug up yesterday? Yep, it's another doodle from someone I've shared many times before, yet I have no idea who he is. All I can tell you is the initials RR seem to show up quite a bit on the backs of these RCA Victor LPs, and occasionally on other labels. This locket appears on the back of George Beverly Shea-Through The Years (RCA Victor LPM-1642, 1958). I didn't have to look at this one twice to know it was something I needed. I'm almost to the point where I can recognize the work of this mysterious RR. Perhaps it's time I did some serious research to see who it really is. And I mean primary research, not a Google search. Perhaps I should contact the History Detectives. "RR" has shown up before here, here, here, here, here, here and here. Oh, and here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...