Monday, December 17, 2007

A Jewish Christmas?


No, I'm not sure what a Jewish Christmas is either. But I found this promotional EP that came from the album recently, and I decided to scan it and point you to FaLaLaLaLa.com where you can download the whole album Have A Jewish Christmas? (Tower ST-5081). I guess they try to push anything and everything in the record business, so it really shouldn't come as any surprise that someone tried to get this stuff played on the radio. They've even marked the A-side loud and clear so you don't go and play the wrong cut on the radio. How nice. For the search engines, this is Tower PRO 4443 and PRO 4444. Now go get it!

2 comments:

  1. Interestingly enough, I'm making a podcast based on this album. It'll be up at Mondo Diablo later today!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...