Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCLXXIII


What? Three doodles posted in one day? I must be insane! Maybe, maybe not. Just enjoy it while it lasts. I got on a roll tonight and did a bit of scanning. This third installment of the day is by another doodle artist that has shown up here numerous times, but is known only by the initials RR. This seems to be the first time he's shown up on a label other than RCA, though. I guess he wasn't under contract to them. This large sketch is supposed to be in Vienna, but I couldn't tell you where. I think that's supposed to be a clock in the background, but it looks a little odd to me. Either way, this is from Robert Stolz And His Orchestra-The Melodies Of Robert Stolz (MGM E3851, 1960).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...