Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two Down

Today marks the second anniversary of my life as a blogger. I started the blog on this day back in 2005, and it's been going strong ever since. It was started as a way to share the pictures I take, and it has grown with the addition of all sorts of interesting stuff that occupies the space around me. Big thanks go out to all the people who visit my site on both a regular basis and once in a while. Everyone is welcome to come by whenever they like. I hope you always find something that makes it worth your while. For the record, this is post number 1348, which means I'm pretty close to averaging two posts a day for these past two years. Sometimes I feel like I can't keep up that pace, but other times I want to share so much that I make 7 posts in a single sitting. Anyhow, I just want to say thanks for all the support, especially all the comments.

For the curious, I invite you to click through the archives of the blog. All those dates listed on the right side of the page link to week after week of stuff that I've posted in the past. And Google recently added a feature to Picasa that put all of the photos I've ever put on the blog available in a single online photo album. You should be able to access that here. (Unfortunately, the pictures don't link back to the applicable blog post, but nothing is perfect.) Actually, I just checked, and they haven't completed posting all the pictures. Looks like they only go back as far as December of last year. But they promise to get them all up there eventually. So if you're curious, have a look-see over there. And thanks again for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I love ya, Ernie, and thanks for doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ernie - you have a wonderful blog and I hope you can continue for years to come.

    All the very best - mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Anniversary Congratulations Mr. Ernie.

    I met a guy at church last week and when he introduced himself he said, "I'm Bert not Ernie" He had no clue why I was laughing at his intro so hard. I just thought that was a hoot in light of my knowledge of you.

    Thanks for the many great photos and Lp's.

    LP

    ReplyDelete
  4. LP-Ha ha ha! That's great! I hope you pointed him towards the blog. I could let him be a guest poster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ernie, Congrats on 2 years of fabulous posts. I just discovered your blog in January, but I have been a faihful patron nearly everyday since. Love the pictures and all the great music (especially the Christmas stuff). Keep up the great work and I look forward to actually discovering the Christmas stuff this year in real time instead of in hindsight.

    Tom, Royal Oak, MI

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...