Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two For Tuesday, Episode Four

How's about a little twistin' this week? I've got a couple of floor-shakin' twist tunes here that I know you'll enjoy. The first is from the McGuire Sisters as they reinterpret their big hit, Sugartime, as Sugartime Twist from McGuire Sisters Showcase (Coral CRL 757443, 1960-something). And since one is never enough on a two-for-Tuesday, I've also got Astrotwist by Steven Garrick And His Party Twisters from Come On Everybody Let's Twist (Golden Tone 14092, 1962). The back of the record credits Myrna March with Vocal Chant, which I assume means that's who you hear singing. I assure you that both of these tracks will get you to shakin' what your mama gave you. Go download 'em now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...