Monday, January 22, 2007

The Next To The Last Week In January

I know you're itching to see what pictures I've got on the calendar pages this week, so here you go. The photo above shows the mountains to the west of Las Vegas. I can't remember if I shot this from the top of the Stratosphere Tower, or from a parking garage near the mall... Either way, same picture. I'm going to have to get back out to Vegas some day. Below is a frog giving the camera the evil eyeball. I shot this guy in a fountain at Stan Hywet, up in Akron, Ohio. I didn't notice him at first, but I noticed some kids paying a lot of attention to the fountain. Sure enough, this is what was attracting their attention. Pretty cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...