Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Once More On The Carillon

OK, I think this is the very last record of carillon Christmas for the year, and quite possibly ever. I'm getting tired of it to tell you the truth, but I've got to get it out there. No one else is going to. And this one comes from none other than the official carillonneur of the state of Georgia, Herbie Koch! Pretty impressive, eh? This one also hails from Stone Mountain, and that carillon from Coca-Cola, so it sounds very similar to the other records I brought you. So I'm just going to shut up now and share Herbie Koch-Christmas Bells Of Stone Mountain (Stone Mountain 777S-8037).

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add my email address!
    duke4172@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please repost the albums carilloner's John Klein and Herbie Koch! I live minutes from Stone Mountian and miss the days when they played the carillonion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a new link, but this is a really old rip, 18 years old almost. Don't expect the best sound.

    https://mega.nz/file/JNE3VJIb#ZN2zcCOcVaW9hEZc_gLSrutsGEX44uyZS2ERRtMC9eo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...