Thursday, December 21, 2006

Groovy Christmas


The big day is getting a lot closer, and I'm trying to build up some momentum around here. I've saved up some goodies that I think you're really going to love for these last few days! Here's an oldie but a goldie. This LP was a real sensation when I shared it out last year, and I'm hoping it will be again this year. Just look at that LP cover above and tell me you don't want to download this. I didn't think so. Go get Raymond LeFevre And His Orchestra-Merry Christmas (4 Corners Of The World FCS-4257).

3 comments:

  1. Cool, man! After all that carillion stuff, I was worried you might be running out of juice! Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about running out of juice myself, but I think I have saved at least some of the best for last. Which really isn't such a good thing in the sharing business, I guess. Who's going to be downloading Christmas music the day before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...