Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Goin' Back To Cali


Tomorrow morning I have to get up at 3 am to catch a flight to Los Angeles, California. Yep, I'm headed for the City of Angels. I'll be there for 24 hours and 15 minutes. It's a business trip, and that's all the time I could get. I don't know if I'm going to be able to squeeze in any picture taking, but I hope so. I went to California three years ago for a wedding in Berkeley, which I turned into a sort of mini-vacation. That's when I spent most of a day driving through the Marin Headlands, and where I got the shot of the Golden Gate above. I still have friends in the area, and I hope to get back someday. Looking at the pictures I took back then, I wonder what I could do now, with more experience and a better camera. Someday...

2 comments:

  1. Vaya con dios, mi amigo... Have a fun, quick trip in La La Land!


    Capt

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I wonder what I could do now, with more experience and a better camera."

    Imagine how many more pictures of flowers you could stop and take!

    --Guess who?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...